- Introduction to Treasury Management & Treasury Technology
- Discovering and Documenting Treasury Technology Needs
- Treasury Management System or Bank Technology?
- Developing a Treasury Management System Cost Benefit Analysis
- Developing a Treasury Management System Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Developing a Treasury Management System RFP Scorecard
- Implementing a Treasury Management System
- Treasury Project Management
- The Future of Treasury Technology
TreaSolution is hosting a one day Treasury Technology Forum on November 14th. The purpose of the Treasury Technology Forum is to gather treasury professionals together to learn about and discuss treasury technology best practices. Some of the items that will be covered during the Treasury Technology Forum are:
Dan Carmody delivered a presentation at the 2014 Windy City Summit titled, “Six Critical Considerations When Selecting a Treasury Workstation.“ This presentation discussed the key factors that every treasury department should consider when considering the procurement of treasury management systems.
Text "EZ2JOIN" to 797979 to sign up to receive TreaSolution News notices via text.