- Introduction to Treasury Management & Treasury Technology
- Discovering and Documenting Treasury Technology Needs
- Treasury Management System or Bank Technology?
- Developing a Treasury Management System Cost Benefit Analysis
- Developing a Treasury Management System Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Developing a Treasury Management System RFP Scorecard
- Implementing a Treasury Management System
- Treasury Project Management
- The Future of Treasury Technology
TreaSolution is hosting a one day Treasury Technology Forum on November 14th. The purpose of the Treasury Technology Forum is to gather treasury professionals together to learn about and discuss treasury technology best practices. Some of the items that will be covered during the Treasury Technology Forum are:
On September 14 & 15, 2017, TreaSolution hosted it's first Treasury Boot Camp in Chicago, Illinois. The purpose of the Treasury Boot Camp was to discuss treasury best practices and create tools & ideas that can be utilized immediately. The Treasury Boot Camp discussed the following items:
The next Treasury Boot Camp will be held in Chicago on December 8 & 9, 2017. Click the image below to learn more.
Dan Carmody delivered a presentation at the 2014 Windy City Summit titled, “Six Critical Considerations When Selecting a Treasury Workstation.“ This presentation discussed the key factors that every treasury department should consider when considering the procurement of treasury management systems.
TreaSolution’s opening keynote presentation at the Kansas City AFP conference was a success! What a great audience for the “Current Treasury Tends and Successful Networking Techniques" presentation. Dan’s second presentation was titled, “Treasury Technology: Past, Present & Future!” Additionally, TreaSolution's exhibit hall table allowed conference attendees the opportunity to view some of the results of TreaSolution’s Annual Treasury Survey.
Text "EZ2JOIN" to 797979 to sign up to receive TreaSolution News notices via text.