Listed below are some questions that will be discussed during the Treasury Technology Forum:
- How do you create a treasury management system cost benefit analysis?
- How would you create a treasury technology RFP scorecard?
- How do you assess the effectiveness of your current treasury technology?
- How might treasury management systems change in the next 10 years?
- How are blockchains and distributed ledgers related? How might this affect treasury management?
- What are the treasury processes that could be automated by artificial intelligence?
If you're interested in the answers to these questions, you may want to consider attending the Treasury Technology Forum. The Treasury Technology Forums are held in Chicago and registration is limited. Register today by visiting: